+92 332 4229 857 99ProjectIdeas@Gmail.com

How To Restore Previous Windows After Reboot or Log-on?







A few days ago, I was working hard on a project. Every
time I had to show the results to my friend, I had to start all the windows
from over all. This was bit tedious process, because there were a large number
of windows which I was supposed to open. But luckily the friend knew about a
trick by which I was able to restore the old previous windows after every
log-on automatically.


 When I started
the computer, I noticed that all folders that were open were still there.

I wanted to share this
important trick with you, so here it is:





Windows
XP



1-  
Open any folder, click on Tools>
Folder Options.


2-  
Click on the View tab and
check the box Restore previous folder windows at startup.


3-  
Reboot
the system.









Windows
Vista



1-  
Open any folder, click Organize>
Folder and Search Options.


2-  
Click on the View tab and
mark the option Restore pervious folder windows at logon.


3-  
Reboot
the system.


 Now if you reboot or shutdown the folder
folders and all windows will be restored when you start windows.
Similar to the Restoration of
tabs in browsers.

0 comments: