+92 332 4229 857 99ProjectIdeas@Gmail.com

How to make Alarm Clock (Vb.net)


Alarm Clock
To make an alarm clock, we need a timer that checks at every tick whether the current time matches with alarm time or not, if both time matches then the clock will generate an alarm tone.
My.Computer.Audio.Play() plays the audio file.
My.Computer.Audio.Stop() stops the audio file.
DateTime.Now.ToLongTimeString gives the current time.

Code

Private Sub Timer_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer.Tick
        lbl_Time.Text = DateTime.Now.ToLongTimeString
        If rbtn_SetAlarm.Checked = True Then
            If dtp_Time.Text = DateTime.Now.ToLongTimeString Then
                My.Computer.Audio.Play(My.Resources.ringout, AudioPlayMode.BackgroundLoop)
            End If
        Else
            My.Computer.Audio.Stop()
        End If
End Sub

0 comments: